We are running a 100 Club lottery to raise funds for our church.
Membership costs £12.00 for one year and secures entry to each of twelve monthly draws.
Proceeds will be allocated 50% to church funds and 40% to one winner. 10% will be held over and added to the annual Super Draw fund.
We hope that as many people as possible will join the scheme and encourage their friends and family to participate.
Anyone wishing to take part can pick up an application form from the back of church or from:
Geodia Hodgkinson (07756 828100) or Lesley Young (01665 712324).
Or click here to download the aplication form.
100 Club Rules and Regulations
- The subscription to the 100 Club for one member shall be £12.00 per year payable annually in advance. This will give members one number, which shall be placed in 12 consecutive monthly draws at a cost of £1.00 per month. Members may have and are encouraged to have multiple subscriptions.
- Anyone over the age of 18 can become a member of the 100 Club and friends and family are encouraged to join. The 100 Club shall not be limited to 100 members.
- There is no provision to opt in or out on a month-by-month basis. It is expected that the normal 100 Club year will be June to May. Members joining after the start of the normal 100Club membership year will be charged a pro rata amount for the rest of the year until May and entered in the next available draw following payment.
- A member only becomes eligible for each draw when the subscription has been paid.
- Each member is allocated a permanent number in the monthly draw. This number shall remain the member’s provided their subscription is up to date. Members holding more than one share will be allocated an additional number for each monthly share.
- Members wishing to leave the 100 Club should do so at the end of the Club membership for that year. Refunds will not be given for people wishing to withdraw before the year end.
- There shall be one prize draw per month. The draw shall be made as close to the month end as arrangements reasonably allow. The draws will be made in the presence of a minimum of three people, which will include members, and representatives of the PCC.
- Monthly prizes will be awarded according to the 100 Club membership for that month. 50% of the month’s net payments shall make up the prize fund. 40% of that will be paid out each month to one winner. The remaining 10% of the prize fund shall be held over and added to the yearly Super Draw fund. The remaining 50% of the net payments will be allocated to the general funds of St Cuthbert’s Parish Church.
- Super Draw prizes will be awarded according to the 100 Club membership for that month. The Super Draw will take place annually and the Super Draw fund will contain the normal prize fund for the current month plus the accumulated Super Draw fund. The Super Draw will have two prizes; the percentage split of the net prize fund will be 60% for the first prize and 40% for the second prize.
- The allocation of numbers and draw results will be available upon request from Geodia Hodgkinson or Lesley Young and will be published in the weekly newssheet, the parish magazine and the church website.
- The 100 Club administrators will make all reasonable efforts to pay prizes to the winners within a reasonable period after the monthly draw.
- The decision of the PCC shall be final in all matters where adjudication is required.
- The PCC shall have the power to amend or revoke these rules at their absolute discretion with such reasonable notice to the 100 Club members as is necessary.
- Members of the 100 Club must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- The names and addresses of 100 Club members will be retained as written records only and will not be held on computer.